Monday, May 16, 2011

Whole30 - Day 2

Yesterday was my first day on the Whole30 diet. It was an eating out all day type of day, as Sunday's usually are for us.
At Chipotle I had: The Salad Bowl, with lettuce, chicken, steak, salsa, guacamole and fajita vegetables. Quite Tasty.
At the Mediterranian Grill: I had Chicken, tomato and cucumber salad, baba ganoush, and some pickles and radishes. Also yummy.
It was nice to know that in the evening I could have had a nice cup of tea, but I wasn't hungry for it, so skipped it.
I stayed full between meals for about 4-6 hours.

Today is Day 2.

Food:
I tried a recipe for bacon and strawberries http://www.tabatathis.com/?p=423 which was very tasty but felt like it had a lot of fat in it. I drained a bit but my stomach feels a little heavy.

For lunch I will make a simple chicken salad and put it in an avocado.

I figure for snacks I can have an apple or a banana with some almond butter on top.

For dinner we are going to have steak and a sweet potato salad from my Moosewood cooks at home Cookbook.

I had coffee with almond milk in it, which isn't too terrible. I do miss my little teaspoon of sugar.

Feel:
At the end of yesterday I felt good, the kind of full that is pleasant, leaves me not craving anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment