Monday, October 26, 2009

Time Change

So, so tired, but if I am going to keep to my goal of writing every day, I can't skip today just because I'm tired.
Got home from Tennessee and Ohio just yesterday. Lovely, lovely trip. Saw my family, went to Target to take family pictures, (did you know Target did that, I didn't, very reasonable when I printed a coupon from online), enjoyed the international contest in Nashville, placed 12th, very respectable and 3 spots higher than last time, when we were 15th, went to the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Went to see a surgeon regarding my lump today. Very interesting. Everyone (the surgeon) is asking me whether or not I've thought enough about my decision about having a double mastectomy and reconstruction, because of course it can't be undone. duh.
What means thought enough about it? I've thought about it for about 3 weeks, how long do you need?
Thinking about getting the breast cancer gene test as well, I guess the insurance companies expect to pay for more, like ovary removal after pregnancy and more extensive surveillance if the gene is present, haven't decided though.
Must go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment