Friday, February 26, 2010

New Year 6

Ahhh, what I have been procrastinating for so long has finally come down to its time.

My new year's resolutions for this year are:
To learn chinese, by spending some time 5 days out of the week on learning activities.
To make at least one new recipe a week, to become a better cook.
To write in my blog at least twice a week. It can be about what I've cooked that week or small activities from "how to write" books, or journalish entries.
To maintain my exercise routines. It has turned into walking for an hour as many days of the week as I can, between 3 and 5. Riding my stationary bicycle at least 3 times a week and using free weights for upper body exercise at least 2 times a week, and doing my QiGong DVD also at least 2 times a week. It all seems manageable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura it's Diana. You haven't posted in a long time! What's up with that? ;)

    ReplyDelete